Bio not yet available for Frederick Lussier. If you are Frederick Lussier, login and then click Edit Profile to get started.
Société Immobilière du Québec, Scrum Master / Team coach
November 2009 - Present, Québec, QC, Canada
· Success leading technical teams to meet aggressive software and system development goals.
· Coach team members and clients on SCRUM and XP software development techniques.
· Participated in other client projects to provide strategic assistance as needed.
· Managed many teams of 9 developers on client site.
EXFO, Project team leader and the Chief architect
November 2009 - September 2010, Québec, QC, Canada
◦ Led and motivated the project team as the project team leader and the Chief architect to develop a licensing system (Quebec, Pune (India), Montreal and Toronto).
◦ Coached the team in the iterative, tasks evaluation, tdd/bdd, continues integration methods so the management had the visibility of the project and built their trust on project that was 8 month late when I took it.
◦ Facilitated the collaboration between Pune (India) members and other Business Units so we reduced the number of reworks due to bad communication and misunderstanding and encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
◦ Cleaned and improved the architecture to make it simpler and easier to develop.
◦ Developed the Cryptography software components to secure the licensing key.
◦ Trained all stakeholders of the organisation on the maintenance and use of the licensing system.