ALERT Life Sciences Computing, S.A., Head of Release Planning
January 2011 - Present, , Portugal
Responsible for the Release Planning for all products in the ALERT® suite implemented in 11 countries and installed in more than 12,700 health facilities worldwide so that dependencies are managed, important technical and resource constraints are fulfilled, ALERT business goals are met and customer satisfaction is improved:
• Coordinate, monitor and guide multi-disciplinary teams using agile methodologies to assure the delivery of stakeholders’ requirements for all ALERT® products (working closely with Product Managers, Technical and Functional Architecture teams, Development and QA engineers).
• Establish capacity planning and supervise schedules for high volume releases (working closely with the Versioning and Environment teams).
• Interact with Project and Product Managers as part of the requirements engineering phase, handling multiple projects with competing priorities simultaneously and working with remote teams in a diverse international setting and different time zones.
• Define delivery metrics and create all Release Plan Reports (Baselines, Change requests and Production balances).
• Coordinate changes and managed delivery expectations regarding releases to key stakeholders.
• Development of General Roadmaps, Market Roadmaps and Client Roadmaps.
• Called upon research skills to gather planning history when generating answers for clients/audits.
• Successful planned, coordinated and delivered the requirements needed to certify ALERT® products as EHR Module 2011/2012 compliant by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology (CCHIT®), an ONC-ATCB, in accordance with the applicable ELIGIBLE HOSPITAL certification criteria adopted by the US Secretary of Health and Human Services.