Intact Insurance, Agile Coach
October 2013 - Present, Montreal, Québec, CA
Participating to inject Agility throughout the organisation. Usage of IBM Jazz Platform.
CGI, Team Lead
April 2013 - September 2013, Montreal, Québec, CA
As a JEE Architect and Team Lead, I had the responsibility to deliver a JEE6 project in great difficulty.
I designed the overall JEE6 architecture for a 60 JSF2 web pages application. I also provided some of the strategic components to improve our velocity: Maven, Eclipse, Project structure & design, Web service/ReST clients and mocked layers using mainly Soapui and jaxws-rt. I build a Continuous Integration flow based on Jenkins, Nexus, deployed on Weblogic and Jboss.
As a Scrum Master and Scrum Coach, I reinforced some agile principles working with both product owner and 15+ resources distributed between Montreal, Bangalore and Mumbai. I provided a I reinforced a TDD and Lean approach.
Groupe OnePoint, architect
January 2013 - February 2013, Paris, France
Architecture and Agile mandate to put in place a document and workflow solution for a medium sized company using a Lean Startup and Agile approach
National Bank of Canada, Team Lead
January 2012 - January 2013, Montreal, QC, Canada
January 2012 - September 2012: As a team lead for the Master Data Management project, I had the responsibility of delivering the MDM Integration in the needed time line for many clients. I started with a team of 7 resources. To meet the dead-lines, I coordinated these actions:
• More than triple the size of the team in less than 3 months (7 to 27)
• Put in place the work methodology based on scrum (DSM, Retrospective, Sprint planning, Kanban, etc)
• Put in place a automated testing framework based on SoapUI Pro (1500+ test cases to-date)
• Put in place a Continuous Integration framework (nightly build, deliver & test)
• Used IBM Jazz RTC to plan each Scrum Sprint, and to use RTC as a collaborative tool (defect, requirement, stories, tasks)
We improved drastically our velocity and delivered all sprints in time and in quality as designed.
SFR, Quality Of Service PM
November 2010 - December 2011, Paris, Ile-de-France, France
As the Quality of Service project manager, my role was to improve the overall quality of our deliveries and systems.
Context: Team of 25 resources, High availability applications, millions hits per days, 6+ applications, Scrum methodology, releases each 2 weeks.
o In my one year mandate, the Non Quality Index of our system was brought down from Red to Green : 22% to 1.90%.
o Revision and analysis of all our third party quality metrics
o Put in place a unified system of Performance Indicator based on AOP and Cacti.
o Put in place a set of Quality Processes: SLA, Post Mortem after each release, Risk management (based on PMI), Continuous Improvement, Total Quality.
o Worked with the architecture committee, and the overall SFR QoS committee.
SFR, J2EE Consultant
March 2010 - November 2010, paris, Ile-de-France
J2EE Consultant in a Scrum Team
Societe Generale, Senior J2EE Consultant
March 2007 - December 2009, paris, Ile-de-France
Software Architect for design and coding of Pre-Closing Applications
Structured Financing management. Team of 10 in Paris and 5 in Bangladore, India.
- General software architecture for 15 Pre-Closing software Streams: Systems interactions, Software layers, development practices, framework recommendation, Exception handling, AOP, Session life Cycle, Transaction handling, logging. Proof of Concept in Spring, Hibernate, JSF, Gigaspace, Facelet, Cache Hibernate, JMX.
- Responsible for development of the Opportunity Stream in Bangalor. Training and coordination.
- Design and development of layers of Pre-Closing applications involving the Opportunity Stream
- Spring / Junit Technical training provided to 20+ developers (Paris and Bangalor)
J2EE Design and coding for a back office application.