Yuk-Chung Eric Kam
Exceptional contributor with years of experiences in software analysis, design, development, and release. Demonstrated ability to lead and to work with cross-functional groups. Innovative, intelligent, self-motivated, goal-oriented, and adaptive to change.
Earth Networks (10/2011 - present)
- Scrum Master helping the team to transform to agile environment
- Engineering lead to help managing enterprise product deliveries and to help coordinating between various stakeholders
- Managing project for both private and public clients
Thomson Reuters (05/2007 - 10/2011)
- Sensor software engineer who helped developing framework for the next generation reporting platform
- Managed minor releases for products on a monthly cycle
- Experienced both waterfall and agile software development process. Successfully migrated team from waterfall to agile software development process.
ObjectVideo (10/2005 - 05/2007)
- Software engineer responsible in migrating R&D technology into a prodcution ready state.
- Coordinated with off-shore company to integrate localization platform into ObjectVideo product.
ArgonST (03/2003 - 10/2005)
- Software engineer and manager responsible for the development of software control for signal filtering system
MBA - Johns Hopkins University, May 2012
MS (ECE) - Carnegie Mellon University, May 2003
BS (ECE) - Carnegie Mellon University, May 2003