Who am I? That's an easy question! I’m a PMI certified Project Manager with more than 10 years of international experience working passionately, gathering a ton of lessons learned!
I've accepted adventures in countries like England, Germany, Italy, Portugal and Greece. I’ve learned to work in Investment Banking, Retail Banking, Insurance, IT Consultancy, Software Development and even Oil & Gas! All were demanding challenges and extraordinary learning experiences. I really love doing my job and feeling proud about my work!
Fields of expertise:
> Project Management & PMO roles, PMP (Project Management Professional) Certified PRINCE2 Foundation Level Certified
> Business Analysis, IT Assessments, Business Process Re-engineering, Workflow Design
> Familiarity with Agile Development Methodologies
> Business Intelligence
> System Integration
- Superior written / verbal communication and organizational skills, building collaborative relationships and team spirit
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate teams and quickly build credibility amongst stakeholders, always being flexible during these times of change
-Skillful management of supplier relationships
- Experience with a broad spectrum of technologies delivery
- Knowledge of data management infrastructures (datawarehouse) and business intelligence platforms
- Knowledge of IT operations in complex fast paced environments, including application development, support, strategy, and security / risk
MOBILE: +351 91 387 13 44
Banco Itaú BBA International, Project Manager
February 2008 - Present, Lisbon, Portugal
Managing projects across functional areas; Interface between group companies regarding Project
Issues; Implement Project Management best practices across the organization (PMO);
Alice Software, SAP Consultant
September 2006 - January 2008, Lisbon, Portugal
Europe-wide Consultant and Integrator for ALICE Software's Insurance Industry SAP Module. (Lisbon, Dusseldorf, Milan, Athens)
Oracle, BI & DW Consultant
May 2004 - March 2006, Lisbon, Portugal
Develop Business Intelligence solutions using Oracle Software.
Saipem, BI & DW Consultant
May 2002 - December 2002, Milan, Italy
Coordinate the e-Procurement Data-warehouse initiative.
Siemens, Web Consultant
August 2001 - February 2002, Lisbon, Portugal
Web Consultant/Developer for SBS - Siemens Business Services.
BNP Paribas, Web Developer
November 2000 - August 2001, London, United Kingdom
Develop websites for the Fixed Income e-Commerce Department.
Banco BPI, Web Developer
June 2000 - October 2000, , Portugal
Develop web solutions for the Internet Department.