Daniel Vargas, Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
Tampa Bay, Florida USA
Senior IT professional experienced in software development, business analysis and project management for Fortune 500 companies. Demonstrated excellence in performing all facets of the full software development life-cycle using tailored processes to guide and implement solutions to meet business objectives. Exceptional success working in culturally diverse global and virtual team environments. Consistently recognized for quality, reliability and strong work ethic.
Areas of Key Skills
· Application Software Development · Project Management
· Software development lifecycle · Business Analysis
· Implement Software Solutions · Web 2.0 Technology
· Waterfall and Agile Methodology · Client-Server
· Portal Applications · WebSphere Admin
· Visual Studio, Eclipse · DB2, Oracle, SQL, Access
· Certified ScrumMaster
PROFESSIONAL/BUSINESS EXPERIENCE SUMMARY
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MACHINES (IBM), Tampa, Florida 2002 - 2009
IBM is a multinational computer technology and IT consulting corporation and is considered the world's largest computer company and systems integrator.
Senior IT Specialist
PWC CONSULTING, Tampa, Florida 1999 – 2002
Former PricewaterhouseCoopers’ global business consulting and technology services unit.
GEAC PUBLISHING SYSTEMS, Tampa, Florida 1994 - 1999
Newspaper Software Division of Geac Computer Corporation Limited ranked in the Top 100 software companies in the world.
Senior Project Lead