DaVonda St.Clair currently lives and works Kuwait for a Department of Defense contractor with the U.S Army as a Principal Information Technology Configuration Manager.
DaVonda holds a MBA in Logistics Management, a MSc in Information Technology Management with LSSBB and CSM (Certified Scrum Master) certifications. (in additional to several other IT and ITIL certifications)
Lean Six Sigma began to be an interest when DaVonda served in the U.S Air Force when Total Quality Management (TQM) and Lean Logistics were in full swing. Along with the U.S Air Force core values (Integrity First, Service before self and Excellence in all we do) and the TQM training the military instilled in her, she continued her interest in utilizing her knowledge by integrating the Lean Six Sigma, Agile and Scrum Methodologies to improve organizations products and processes.
DaVonda has over 17 years experience in TQM and Lean Six Sigma and looking to expand her experience across other industries with her Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt (LSSMBB) and SCRUM certifications.
Raytheon, Principal IT Configuration Manager
September 2013 - Present, Camp Arifjan, Kuwait
Lead a team of change coordinators responsible for planning, developing, documenting and executing enterprise level configuration management, change control, and configuration audits
· Develop and maintain the configuration management (CM) plan to be utilized by project teams to ensure an effective approach to the application of configuration and data management requirements.
· Assist in the development of standards definitions, controlling systems and enterprise level documents based on the customers' established CM practices.
· Provide guidance to project teams for proper implementation of configuration and change management, as well as release management processes.
· Facilitate configuration/change control boards (CCBs).
· Provide input to weekly status reports and monthly program reviews.
· Monitor the review of released engineering change data and activities to ensure adherence to configuration management procedures and policies.
· Organize and implement the process of evaluating performance against established policies and procedures to ensure hardware and documentation integrity is being maintained.