AutoExpo - Deutsche Auto-Markt GmbH, Product Owner
August 2005 - Present, Gießen, Hessen, Germany
- I started working in AutoExpo in august 2005 (parent company is Deutsche Leasing Fleet GmbH)
- We changed our project-management-framework to scrum in january 2010
- I started to work full time as a product owner in january 2010. This means 8 hours a day for over three years. So I gathered over 6000 hours of scrum experience.
- since january 2010 all our IT-projects are made with scrum
- there ist no break in being a product owner since 2010. Until now there were three big different projects - every new project started directly after completing the old one. In detail the projects are: Developing and launching a completely new inventoy control and selling software, refresh our homepage and connecting a division of our parent company to our system by regarding their special requirements.
- I made my CSPO in 2011 in order to improve my skills. Many new scrum-projects are in our pipeline.