IBM, Senior Managing Consultant
August 2011 - Present, Denver, CO, United States
Danielle is a Senior Managing Consultant/Project Manager in IBM’s Healthcare & Government Consulting group. Danielle has over 20 years of consulting experience (beginning her career as a system developer designing developing and implementing manufacturing applications for the aerospace & defense industry, and serving thereafter in the roles of Team Lead, DBA, Architect, and Project Manager) focused on large scale systems integration, business process design, process improvement, healthcare operations, shared services assessment, design and implementations, and large/complex packaged systems implementations. She has led multi-steam programs and individual targeted projects and has solid international experience leading cross-national teams in the Far East (Japan, Korea, Indonesia) and Europe (France, Finland, Germany). She has budget development & management responsibilities (Earned Value Mgt).
Deloitte, Senior Manager Systems Integration, Healthcare
May 2009 - June 2011, Denver, CO, United States
Managing teams and support of business development for the Healthcare practice
BearingPoint (acquired by Deloitte in May 2009), Senior Manager/Systems Integration Healthcare & Government
March 2005 - April 2009, Tysons Corner, VA, United States
- Managed BearingPoint engagement teams/workstreams responsible for projects at Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, Wellpoint Health Networks, the American Red Cross, DOD-TRICARE, Delta Dental of CO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan.
- Responsible for developing and managing staff, budgets, and WIPs / Invoicing
- Developed and negotiated contracts and statements of work (SOW)
- Responsible for developing/selling new business. Working together with the Business Development Managers, developed the account strategy and development plans.
- Led Proposal Teams for pursuit of new business at Wellpoint, Aetna, and BCBSA
- Led 1st Qtr 2007, along with, the 3rd and 4th Qtr 2006 Financial Close / Binders and Estimate-to-Complete for West Payer Group
- Sold over $1 million in new business during first 12 months.
Gambro Healthcare, Senior Project Manager
March 2003 - March 2005, Lakewood, CO, United States
• Program Manager for "Benchmarks" Six Sigma Program comprising 6 separate projects dealing with process improvement, quality of patient care, and revenue generation for a clinical practice comprising 590 Kidney Dialysis Clinics around the country.
• Project Manager for firm's Florida Labs Call Center Symposium/PBX/Voice Recording Upgrade Project.
- Planned and organized work, coordinating activities with
NextiraOne Professional Services staff, Gambro Voice Group technical staff, and TelStrat integration partners and Gambro customer staff.
- Owned sole responsibility for project capital budget and ultimate responsibility for successful implementation of the project.
- Coordinated the development of Purchase Orders and specifications to vendors working with Gambro Voice technical staff, outside vendors/contractors and the firm’s finance group.
- Completed the project on time and $30,000 under budget.
PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Principal Consultant (Level 5)
August 1999 - December 2002, San Jose, CA, United States
Managed various large-scale multi-stream programs & projects for IBM, HP, Intel, Nokia, & PG&E in the areas of Supply Chain Integration, B2B/B2T/B2C Collaboration, Call Center Integration, Enterprise Application Integration, & Custom Software Development initiatives.
dbIntellect Technologies (an EDS company), Senior Principal Consultant
March 1993 - August 1999, Golden, CO, United States
Architected solutons, as well as, managed project implementations in the areas of Call Center, CRM, and Supply Chain Integration for DeutscheBank, Toshiba, Fairchild, LG Electronics (Korea), Daiei OMC (Japan), Korea Mobile Telecom (Korea), Wall Data Corporation (Seattle), & Moore Business Forms (Lake Forest, IL).