David Lenertz, CSM, PMP
Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
PMI Certified PMP (Boston University) – Waterfall
MY SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
+11 years of experience leading cross-functional and multiple IT projects simultaneously from planning to closing, and ensuring delivery of the project within budget, on time, and with high customer satisfaction.
Extensive experience in defining the scope, goals and deliverables, and time management scheduling, that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
A proven track record in planning, scheduling, budgeting, executing, monitoring and managing projects among cross-functional, high-matrix organizations.
Effective management of multiple priorities, and performing under pressure, in a fast-paced rapidly changing environment.
Demonstrable skills in project organization and management, problem resolution, and data documentation.
Skilled in understanding and developing innovative solutions to complex business problems.
Excellent interpersonal skills, hard work and dedication have built up my reputation for being positive in decision making, straightforward, and honest in communicating while being flexible in problem solving.
As a proven Certified Scrum Master (CSM) with excellent communication skills and experience in Scrum, I typically do the following on my projects:
On a typical project I do the following:
* Conduct project planning using Rally, VersionOne, Jira, and other tools;
* Conduct the team selection process, budget negotiations, timeline planning, and adjustment of product backlog;
* Budget management;
* Resource management;
* Issues management;
* Weekly status reports;
* Release Planning;
* Sprint Planning;
* Daily Scrums;
* Product Demos;
* Sprint Reviews;
* Sprint Retrospectives;
* Product Backlog Grooming;
* Agile/Scrum Advocacy;
* Agile/Scrum Coaching;
* Deal with production issues and impediments daily;
* Monthly steering communication/presentations;
* Manage the development team;
* Manage/groom the product backlog;
* Work with other PM's and CSM’s (onshore/offshore development teams, in-house BO and BI teams, etc.);
* Release code into production;
* Interact with Sr. Management and Managing Directors;
* Manage both onsite and remotely;
* Work on initiatives;
* Track velocity;
* Prepare on daily, weekly, sprint, monthly, and project based comparative burn-down charts, complete with detailed analysis reports on the same, for the Product Owner and Stakeholders;
* Keep track of the weekly spend and report on any variations in the same;
* Prioritize the backlog;
* Manage and track issues;
* Anticipate issues and guide the project through the adjustment of the product backlog until the product is delivered as contracted; and
* Conduct after delivery product satisfaction testing and initiate support systems.
I also have extensive onshore/offshore development, big data, as well as outsourcing experience.
Utilizing significant interaction with product owners and regular contact with senior management I work with stakeholders and product owners to define business needs, develop user stories, and establish priorities. I then bring strong servant leadership to charge and deliver complex business solutions, while pushing/pulling my team to exemplary completion of the project goals and the business to exciting growth.