Taller Technologies, Project Manager
July 2013 - Present, Lima, Lima, Peru
Responsible of Software Factory in Peru and participant in local Business Development initiatives.
EPCM Experts, Business and PMO Director, Technical Office Chief (Barrick project)
November 2012 - June 2013, Lima, Lima, Peru
Responsible of Commercial Management as well as planning and control of internal and externals projects.
Furthermore, I'm responsible of the implementation of Strategic Plan 2013-2015, including implementation of Integration Business System in order to get ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certifications.
Furhermore, as Technical Office Chief I performed the following activities:
- Planning and Control of 3 projects (Construction CIC Plant, Water Supply Treatment Plant and Reverse Osmosis Plant) in Lagunas Norte mine.
-Project execution direction and systematic project control using Earned Value technique
- Kanban utilization for critical activities
- Integrated Control management
- Document Control
- Management Reports generation (daily, weekly and monthly)
- Closure of project
ADEO GROUPE, Mobile Marketing Strategy Consultant
January 2012 - May 2012, Lille, Lille, France
Responsible to define strategic recommendations about Mobile Marketing for ADEO Group Business Units, especially Leroy Merlin enterprise, considering the new tendencies in Retail Industry and the already existing initiatives performed in different countries where Leroy Merlin is located, such as: France, Poland, Italy, Spain and Brazil.
I had the opportunity to learn some strategic aspects about DIY retail industry and I found them interesting and passionate.
The project was performed in French and English and successfully presented to Internet Directors from 11 countries where ADEO Group has presence.
Voxiva Inc., Technical Lead, IT Director, Senior IT Consultant
August 2002 - July 2011, Washington, District of Columbia, United States
- Work closer with HR department in the recruitment process for hiring new team members in Peru and India teams and to evaluate the current team members’ performance.
- Participate in Weekly Operations Review meeting with the chief of other departments and CEO to review the progress of all projects in all Countries where Voxiva has clients.
- Work closer to Architecture Department to define formal Voxiva's Software Development Methodology based on Agile principles.
- Integrate and manage the development team of main Voxiva's projects (SMS Service, VoiceXML Browser, Offline Clients, Mobile Solution Framework, Enterprise Solution Framework and Map Engine) developed by India and Peru IT Teams.
- Evaluate and recommend Software Development tools.
- Organize the relocation of development team of Voxiva Enterprise Solution Framework from Peru to India.
- Train and coach to a new India team in architecture, design and coding of Voxiva Platform.
- Lead the definition and implementation of a formal Product Development methodology and organization of R&D department in order to make improve the development of all products of Voxiva.