Douglas County, Scrum Master / Sr. Project Manager
October 2013 - Present, Castle Rock, CO, United States
- Responsible for leading all project phases from requirements definition to closeout of multiple software development efforts.
- Promoted Agile best practices and supported the development of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) processes
- Transformed development teams into effective Scrum teams through coaching and continuous, incremental improvement.
Comcast, Scrum Master
May 2013 - September 2013, Englewood, CO, United States
- Responsible for the Agile coaching and continuous improvement of two software development teams
- Planned and executed team improvement initiatives such as A/V conferencing, metrics analysis and process improvements
- Created and maintained user stories as necessary
- Facilitated cross team coordination and managed external dependencies
Technology Stack- Java HTML5 Tools- Rally XMind Clarity Remedy
CHI, Product Manager
September 2012 - April 2013, Englewood, Colorado, United States
•Managed concurrent, cross-functional business process improvement initiatives using Agile and Waterfall methods
•Gathered requirements, developed user stories and prioritized product backlog based on expected business value for the development of an enterprise OpenText application
•Managed a business process for the development of a Lawson Contracts Management workflow redesign initiative
•Designed and developed a BPM workflow automation proof of concept using BP Logix
Profitstreams, Sr Technical Project Manager / Scrum Master
September 2011 - February 2012, Denver, CO, United States
- Managed and delivered API, .NET and Java development releases for web and mobile projects (Android tablet and iPhone)
- Managed team releases including build promotions and production deployments.
- Facilitated story reviews, sprint plannings and cross-team coordination with multiple remote teams
- Managed work progression and reported metrics using JIRA / Greenhopper and MS Project
- Promoted the knowledge and application of Agile engineering practices
Healthgrades, Scrum Master
September 2010 - September 2011, Denver, CO, United States
Facilitated the performance of ASP.NET and Cold Fusion web development teams using Agile Scrum and Kanban techniques.
Managed cross team coordination.
Coached team members on Agile principles and best practices.
Developed methods and tools for the reporting of team metrics using MS TFS and Excel.
Shooting Star Solutions, Project Manager
January 2010 - September 2010, Sacramento, CA, United States
Managed the activity of State resources in conjunction with the contracted systems development integrator to design, develop and implement an $18m ERP system.
Monitored, reported and mitigated schedule variances using MS Project.
Documented project scope and managed scope changes.
Facilitated project status, project planning and steering committee discussions.
First American Corelogic, Scrum Master
July 2008 - May 2009, Sacramento, CA, United States
Led high-performing local and offshore software development teams developing web-based property valuation solutions.
Managed web based Java and ASP.NET software development efforts (enhancements, fixes and new products) on a monthly release cycle using the VersionOne Agile tool.
Facilitated collaboration and cross-team communication.
Supported the development and maturation of self-managing, empowered Scrum teams.
Promoted the knowledge and application of Agile engineering practices.