Swedbank, Sr. Software Developer
November 2012 - Present, Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia
Senior software developer in Internet and Mobility team, implementing Agile processes across different teams.
Scrum master and leading project teams in project implementing Latvian ID Card integration to internet Banking, and EInvoice implementation for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
Skype, Software Developer Engineer
June 2010 - October 2012, Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia
Joined the Skype Frontend (Skype.com) team to help transition Skype from static site to a Java based content management system (CQ5).
• Help migration of Skype.com website from static HTML to Adobe (Day) CQ5 CMS
• Create the in-house Java CQ5 team and train members on CQ5 development
• Implement Agile development using Scrum
• Develop custom CQ5 templates and components based on wireframes
• Integration of CQ5 components to Skype internal web services and API-s
• Setup Continuous Integration and Delivery using Ant, Maven, Nexus and Jenkins
• Training and support for CQ5 content editors team
Aqris Software AS, Web Developer and Scrum Master
October 2008 - May 2010, Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia
Developer, Scrum Master and Tester for several projects with latest web technologies (GWT, OSGI, Spring, Hibernate).
• Develop web calendar and time tracking application using Java, GWT, Hibernate and Spring
• Implement Agile methodologies in a team of 8 using Scrum
• Migrate content and custom development for Skype internal wiki using Atlassian Confluence