Solution Design Group, Consultant
November 2012 - Present, Edina, MN, United States
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, Analytics Consultant
September 2004 - November 2012, Edina, MN, United States
• Created staffing models for areas in Default including Bankruptcy and Foreclosure departments
• Maintained SMART reports for ISAAC and Executive Customer Operations to ensure the integrity of existing staffing models
Business Systems Consultant
• Served as system administrator for online productivity tracking system (PTS) with 6 years experience in business system analysis and design.
• Provided first point of contact for 8,000+ PTS users spanning 156 departments through in-person, phone, and email communications. Liaison between various internal technical teams and business partners as it relates to PTS.
• Developed and maintained reporting focusing on metric reporting, trend analysis, staff planning, budget modeling, financial results, and system accuracy.
• Drove system enhancements and fostered business partner relationships by creating user focus groups.
• Performed as business owner on PTS development projects that helped to streamline the system and improve usability. Involved in all areas of the project life cycle, coordinated testing with end user groups, and communicated changes and new training opportunities to all users.
• Led Centra training courses for new team members, supervisors, analysts, and managers. Helped create three Learning Center training courses based on our Centra sessions and existing documentation.
• Utilized Blue Pumpkin technology to create staff plans for the Customer Contact groups.
• Participated in weekly calls with business partners to review plans and address staffing needs.