Denali Advanced Integration, Scrum Master and Program Manager
March 2011 - Present, Redmond, WA, United States
• Facilitate cross-group deployment/migration/decommission and planning projects across multiple Global Foundation Services teams and external property groups.
• Manage multiple concurrent projects to help mature capacity and change management programs.
• Coordinate efforts between property groups and netowork security to implement DDoS Threat Management Systems.
• Manage organizational realignment of DNS systems.
• Analyze processes and network support workflows, identify areas of improvement, propose solutions for effective implementation.