Seasoned senior level professional possessing demonstrated abilities in managing complex software projects. Effective in project management, business planning, product strategy development, setting priorities and developing successful roadmaps for hardware and software products Having successfully launched and managed numerous innovative products,
- Practical experience in successfully transitioning development teams from Waterfall to Agile
- Capable of interacting with customers and prospects to define market requirements, and translate these requirements into Epics and stories that the engineering team can use to deliver within specification, on time, and within budget
- Successful in developing and executing product line business plan to meet both finical and market goals
- Practical experience with iOS, Android and mobile web development
- Experienced in leading successful cross functional project teams by providing focus and momentum, while working with all levels in the organization
- Adept in partner contract negotiation, partner program definition and rollouts
- Exceptional problem solver, driven to succeed with strong interpersonal and negotiation skills and able to assume both authoritative and democratic leadership and turn vision into reality
Open Systems Technologies, Scrum Master
January 2013 - Present, Charlotte , NC, United States
A member of the Banks Technical Project Management Office assigned to the Enterprise Credit Risk group. Independently manage the full project life cycle, from initiation through implementation; including requirements gathering and prioritization, defining scope and schedule, obtaining approvals, manage development and testing tasks and troubleshooting.
Vitalsource Technologies, Scrum Master / Product Owner
September 2011 - January 2013, Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
As Scrum Master independently managed the full project life cycle, from initiation through implementation; including requirements gathering and prioritization, defining scope and schedule, obtaining approvals, manage development and testing tasks and troubleshooting
As product owner managed SDLC (Software Development life cycle), which included strategic planning, gathering requirements, defining product vision, road mapping, establishing priorities, competitive analysis , product launch, sales training and collaborating with engineering to deliver winning web based, PC, Android, iOS and mobile browser eTextbook software products.