Seasoned professional, with outstanding project planning, execution, monitoring and resource balancing skills with ability to support multiple simultaneous projects in a matrix organizational structure.
- Excel at communicating with stakeholders to provide accurate reporting and information regarding the ongoing projects and initiatives.
- Experienced in coordinating and negotiating outside vendors and off-shore resources in support of time line and IT project deliverables.
- Effectively training, motivating and mentoring onsite and offshore junior managers, engineers, developers and technicians.
- Innovative and knowledgeable project manage professional with extensive experience in managing enterprise IT project life cycle through all phases.
- Superior coordination of user acceptance testing of final IT infrastructure and software development deliverables through iterative evolutions.
- Very experienced in working in multiple methodologies, including Scrum, Agile and Waterfall.
- Experienced in Oracle, SAP, Teradata, ERP, CRM and PRISM projects.
- Proven management of entire database project cycle from implementation and management to post-campaign analysis and reporting.
- Results-oriented problem solver with strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong work ethic with performance-driven credentials to effectively work with internal and external clients and contribute to bottom line results.
KSOM Consulting, Senior Vice President
January 2012 - Present, Atlanta, Georgia, United States
-Drive alignment of people, processes and technology to achieve business objectives: Improve service levels, reduce backlog, improve customer satisfaction scores.
- Oversee high profile projects and programs including a Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) implementation, upgrades and third party outsourcing initiative.
- Design and implement the strategy and roadmap for division technology division.