VEVO , Snior Director, Project Management
August 2009 - May 2012, New York, New York, United States
Coach and supervise project management team. Collaborate with key members of PMO, Technology, and Product teams to maintain and prioritize product roadmap and product backlog.
- Lead effort in coordinating interdepartmental initiatives to ensure operational synergy via bi-weekly meetings and status reports
- Actively maintain and prioritize product roadmap and product backlog with key members from the PMO, Technology, and Product teams
- Coach, mentor, and lead staff within the PMO by holding regular department status meetings and providing training courses and reference materials related to job function
MTV Networks, Sr Project Manager
February 2009 - July 2009, New York, New York, United States
Administered maintenance and new feature development for the brand’s media player. Prepared comprehensive time and resource utilization estimates. Ensured timely completion of projects through constant monitoring, updating upper management, and project status reporting
Collaborated closely with various brand technology brand groups such as lead software engineers, project manager, Flash developers, and QA leads to identify functional and technical solutions for web initiatives and applications
MySpace, Sr Producer
December 2006 - January 2008, New York, New York, United States
Proactively supported Ad Operations staff in handling and resolving advertising creative, ad delivery, customer support tools, and other operational support issues. Oversaw research development and coordination of new technology to redefine advertising and support product offerings. Drafted project support documents, such as product requirements, training manuals, and schedules to communicate project details.
Oversaw several projects, reported status and mitigated project risks. Communicated accurate project details to internal and external team members through schedules and scope documents.
- Successfully designed and administered multiple web-based custom communities (micro-sites) for MySpace advertisers such as H&R Block
- Collaborated with Ad Solutions, Sales, Design, Ad Operations, Technology, and Legal teams to introduce new and innovative product offerings
CBS, Project Manager
December 2005 - November 2006, Los Angeles, CA, United States
Developed requirements documentation and directed quality assurance procedures, devised detailed test plans, and facilitated bug fixes. Assisted management in defining and implementing project management process throughout the organization.
- Strategized and implemented the development of innovative web content in support of on-air series, movies, and special projects such as sites, sweepstakes, video projects, and online marketing materials.
- Oversaw and actively managed the entire life cycle of broadband player, which included gathering requirements, developing user experience via wireframes, managing execution, and quality assurance.
- Actively managed several projects, monitored progress, and mitigated any risks that affected project delivery via meetings with appropriate business owners, updated schedules, and providing acceptable solutions.
- Managed online promotion and websites for programs such as, CSI, How I Met Your Mother, The Amazing Race,Cold Case, and Two and a Half Men.
- Supervised the QA process and created detailed test plans and facilitated bug fixes
Warner Brothers, Project Manager
August 2005 - November 2005, Los Angeles, CA, United States
Developed website templates to promote DVD releases in international markets. Identified and led third party vendors in implementing game concepts. Oversaw online marketing/promotional projects for Warner Bros. brands and Warner Home Video.