CA Technologies, Principle Education Consultant
August 2012 - Present, Marblehead, Massachusetts, United States
-Develop and implement Education strategy in support of the transformation to an Agile software development methodology.
-Provide consultative support to product owners in developing employee capabilities to meet business goals.
-Lead scrum that developments, implements, and evaluates learning resources.
-Initiating human performance technology community of practice.
Fidelity Investments, Program Director
June 2006 - March 2012, Boston, Massachusetts, United States
• Provide performance consultation and program development for Asset Management clients, including Equity, Fixed Income, Board Support, Investment Operations, and IT.
• Developed a scalable solution to create awareness among investment management technologists of the long-term IT strategy. Recall of main concepts of the strategy went from 39% correct (pre-pilot/baseline knowledge check) to 91% (post-training). Self-reported level of commitment moved from 5% pre-pilot (top 2 box score) to 63% for individual contributors.
• Conducted training assessment for the Investor New Hire program. Implementation of recommendations yielded a year-over-year improvement in participants’ perception of how well the program prepared them to begin their jobs.
• Implemented standardized new hire experience for mutual fund trustees, based on industry best practices. Program was delivered by way of a reconceived learning website. Trustees expressed appreciation for the improved usability of the site, and usage increased by 60%.
• Analyzed and presented Competency Self-Assessment data for IT, in such a manner that influenced all enterprise IT orgs in how they interpreted their data. Designed a facilitative process to identify high-impact performance improvement opportunities, which provided the foundation for annual HR and training plans.
• Provided implementation support for the PPMC time tracking tool in Asset Management. Designed and conducted a survey method that enabled us to quantify time saved through this operational change. Results demonstrated that IT and Investment Operations saved or repurposed ~$100k in labor expense.
• Developed and sustained Onboarding and role based curricula for IT, which were well-received by management and supported with 100% participation.