Beverly Watson is an accomplished leader in the motivational area. She enjoys working with teams and helping team members focus on their strengths and use that to employee the entire team towards success. She currently holds certifications as a Certified ScrumMaster (SCM) and a Project Management Professional (PMP). She uses these skills to help companies advance in the software technology area. Additionally, she is a Competent Toastmaster with many years of experience. Toastmaster has assisted Beverly in advancing her career by providing many venues to expand her oral and written skills. She has served as the VP of Membership with Toastmaster which is a leadership role focused on helping others to grow. Her passions consist of learning and personal growth; as well as, helping others reach their potential.
FUZEBOX / AAA Travel , ScrumMaster
November 2010 - Present, Alpharetta , GA, United States
• Overall project manager responsibilities for global team effort.
• Facilitating kickoff meetings and Sprint planning sessions and Daily Stand-up meetings
• Responsible for managing resource allocation across several Scum teams.
• Developed project budget and responsible for updates and reporting to upper management.
• Responsible for project status reporting and monitoring of issues / action items. Requires excellent communication skills to ensure the project team, sponsors and senior management are aware of the project status at all times.
• Responsible for managing project schedules, which includes tracking major milestones for the different phases of the lifecycle.