Barbara A. Oxenford
1200 Harmonyville RdPottstown, PA 10465
610 662 6849
Accomplished professional with 17 years of proven success in services delivery, implementations, and customer relations related to the healthcare IT industry. Success driven and focused on delivering solutions that exceed customer expectations Master new skills quickly Looking for next career move to work directly with customers
Siemens Medical Solutions 6/3/02 – Present: Software Engineer Sr Configuration Management Team
- Performed version control and configuration management for a Soarian software application using Rational Clearcase. Supported over 150 developers, and product analysts in identifying and resolving problems related to their use of Rational ClearCase and Rational ClearQuest.
- CharmNT Administrator/SME for a global ClearQuest Database. Trained in Sweden on the Soarian Clinicals db standards administration. Participated in Lean Six Sigma practices. The go-to person for CharmNT db design\support.
- Perform system build/installs on W2K and NT platform systems.
Proficient in all build and release processes using tools such as Omake, MedMake and other build tools internally developed by Siemens. Proficient use of the Buildforge tool. Wrote scripts in Perl to perform the builds. Use Quality Center for build tracking. Work as part of global team using Agile methodologies using Version One tracking system.
3/98 – 6/3/02: Production Control Analyst Design and Development:
- 3ii awards for process improvement of builds.
10/96 – 3/98: Programmer Production Control
- An Innovative Customer Notification Process – Integrated A ListServ, an Access database, a SQL database and a Lotus Notes Db. To automatically send notification emails to appropriate customers. The notifications are automatically written based on information from the original work request.
- Received Merit Award – for improving day-to-day processes of the group.
- Lotus Notes SME and trainer for users and group to use the Notes Databases/Forms. The go-to person for Lotus Notes db support.
- Production Control Work Request Database: integrated into customer notification process.
- Designed, created, tested and implemented several Lotus Notes Databases: Securities Database, Deinstall Database, Documentation Database and Y2K Database.
- Implemented database communicate request copies from one database to another.
- Applied Maintenance to all Mainframe and Client Server customers’ applications and wrote programs to improve workflow
5/22/95 - 10/96: Area Administrator Repair Services
- Application Software implementation – Scheduled RCO Invision software updates, and NT platform application updates. Oncall responsibilities.
- Wrote various JCL projects to help our group better perform our job.
NCR 6/83 – 6/87: Systems Programmer
- Received 2 Discretionary Awards for my innovative ideas and money saving changes.
- Took Customer Network Support/Network Partners setup from ground.
- Wrote compiler in Pascal
- Wrote interface in Assembler between cash register and the bank for ATM transactions at a register checkout
- Had no experience with Pascal or Assembler in college
Education: BS in Computer Science from Shippensburg University
Certified Lotus Specialist
Certified Scrum Master
Siemens Course Work:
Certified Scrum Master Training Rational Clearcase Trained
ClearCase Admin Class Lotus Notes Application Dev I, II (R4.5)
ClearCase MultiSite class Lotus Notes 4.5 Script
CharmNT Supervisor Training Advanced Lotus Script in Notes R4.5
CharmNT Web-Client Training Lotus Notes Sys Admin I (R4.5)
Rational Rose Basic HTML
Req Mgmnt using Caliber RM QMS Migration Phase II
Admin of WebSphere App Srvr V6 Microsoft SQL 2000
Team Building/Communication Classes Perl Advanced Programming
IBM BuildForge 7.0.2 Education Microsoft Visual Basic Scripting
InstallShield Training Object-oriented programming with Java
WORD, EXCEL and ACCESS I and II Decision Making in Teams