Brian Lee Miller
San Francisco, CA and the Greater SF Bay Area (707) 479-2028
Scientific || High Tech || IT Program and Project Manager
Qualified with 10+ years of Product Rollout hands on work, team building and group management:
- Leadership in release management 10+ years, ROI optimization, “go to market” executions
- SDLC management, design in successes, plus 10+ years of NPI with extensive qualifications
- Technical and managerial coaching, mentoring for facilitating personal / professional growth
- Current in IT environments w/ PEM. CSM and PMI member. IEEE graduate member.
Telecom Network expert, Data Center Infrastructure experience.
★ Goal: Continued challenging technical and management work. To create functional teams and obtaining efficient results. To serve as a "world class" Senior Product | Program Manager.
★ Narrative: Being a technical manager and planner, of depth, and with over 33 products and projects worth of good experience, I bring a strong winning record of systematically delivering results as Product and Program Manager. Always enjoy working with strategic leadership, my skills feature timely risk analysis with advanced technical integration skills. Consistently deploy strong customer facing and proven problem-solving skills.
★ Results can exceed expectation in fast-paced changeable environments. Brian is quite comfortable at leading large, multidisciplinary, global HW/SW project teams.
• Leadership roles within the service , suppliers, and manufacturers industries.
• Authored development plans, SOWs, project plans; delivered RFx requirements and timetables to suppliers
• Several valuable U.S. patents granted; more in the pipeline.
• Multi-tasker with extensive customer contact, business, and supply chain experience with contract negotiations
• Exceptional presentation and verbal communication abilities for both conferences and customer venues.
• Excellent oral and written communications, with seasoned interpersonal and team building skills.
★ TECHNOLOGY : Mastery with WLAN standards 802.11 a/g/n and access points configurations. Radio, Microwave,
Zigbee, Bluetooth, WiFi, Quality assurance and control, Defect management tools, Bugzilla, JIRA. Gaming industry HW and SW, Financial support systems, Multimedia communications, IP Networks, Metro (Carrier) Ethernet, Edge/Access Data, SIP, H248 and MGCP; VOIP, Voice Telephony Network. U-verse and FIOS IPTV. Planning and leading cell and wireless growth. Many others see skills etc.
CALL TO ACTION: I have the current time available to solve your issues! Your company plans demand "Dr. get it done!"
►Technical Program Project Management | System Analysis | Systems Engineering | Product Development◄
►Planning, Strategic Decisions • Risk appraisal | mitigation • Technical / Resource Project Planning • Team Building and Personnel Development • Change Agent • Service / Product Negotiations • Outsourcing and Vendor Management • MS Project Tools • Mechanicals, Enclosures, Hardware & Software architecture & Integration planning & deployment Owner of tough issues & "out-of-the-box" solutions.◄