My experience spans a wide range of industries including electronics, automotive, financial services, retail, agriculture, Internet, software, healthcare and telecom. I’m known for my steady, seasoned style, ability to manage crisis and change, and for applying/integrating leading-edge technologies to resolve issues.
Key areas of strength include system design, implementation and integration; technical consulting; cost control; CRM; application and architecture standards; infrastructure design and deployment; disaster recovery; enterprise solutions; and business development. In addition, I have directed up to 25 people and budgets to $2M.
My academic credentials include PMP and CSM certifications, plus a BS in Business Management from Golden Gate University. I also offer a firm grounding in multiple leading-edge technologies, platforms and tools.
If your organization would benefit from the addition of a highly experienced IT Project Manager, Technical Support Manager, or perhaps a Technical Sales Engineer, please call me. I’d welcome a call to discuss the possibilities
PMI Silicon Valley, Director of Sponsorship
March 2008 - Present, Silicon Valley, CA, United States
• Responsible for all fundraising for the chapter.
• Currently working on fundraising for the 2011 Fall Symposium at Santa Clara Convention Center.
• Raised over $40,000 for two day event held at Stanford University Faculty Club
• Exceeded goal by 12.5%.
• Over 22 vendors/sponsors supported the event.
• Project managed team of four volunteers.
• Raised $12,000 for two-day event held at Tech Mart (10 weeks notice).
• August Volunteer of the month award.