Profile: I provide strategic consulting and project leadership to several Fortune 500 organizations in the North American Region. Past Clients include: Active Health Management, Audi of America, Audi of Canada, Applied Information Sciences, Cap Gemini, Citigroup, College Board, Fidelity, Fulcrum, GEICO, Kurlon, Plateau, Sogeti, US Department of Education, Volkswagen Group of America, Volkswagen Group Canada.
My Capabilities include: CSP, CSM, PMP, PMI-ACP, CERT RMM, Agile, Scrum, Iterative, Waterfall, Offshore Advisory, Business Process Management, Enterprise Resource Planning, Business Development, SAP, Peoplesoft, Microsoft, Global Delivery - USA, Mexico, Germany, Canada, India, Brazil, Ireland and France
Integrated Consulting Inc, Program Manager
April 2008 - Present, Centreville, VA, United States
Scrum Based Projects / Roles / Hours / Duration
1. Audi Planning Round Automation/Project Manager/300/Jan 2011-Apr 2011
2. PC Miler Installation/Project Manager/40/May 2012-May 2012
3. Integrated Talent Management – Taleo Implementation/Project Manager/600/ Mar 2011- July 2011
4. Concur Implementation and SAP FICO Integration/Project Manager/750/Feb 2011-Nov 2011
5. Monroney Label Generation/Scrum Master/500/Jan 2012 - Aug 2012
6. Canada Customs Integration/Project Manager/1200/Sept 2011-Apr 2012
Total Hours using Scrum – 3390 in last 20 months
Articles I've written
How to and Not to Introduce an Agile Delivery Methodology Within an Organization
The process organization at one of the largest global automobile giants delivers several hundred projects and manages several system change-and-upgrade activities, in addition to maintaining IT operations. The project delivery methodology employed...