Bio not yet available for Adam Zuzanski. If you are Adam Zuzanski, login and then click Edit Profile to get started.
Rule Financial, Lead Consultant
November 2007 - Present, Łódź, łódzkie, Poland
Scrum Master. Development Manager for group based in UK, US and PL.
Project for Tier 1 bank. Decommissioning of SOPHIS. Product for trade booking and position management. Multiple integration layers with several client systems.
Career management for large group (~15 people). Conducting technical interviews.
Delivering "Estimation in Agile" master class for internal company usage. Conducting 2 sessions to teach and coach colleagues at work.
Teaching 3 groups of newcomers in Scrum Fundamentals in 2011.
- Decommissioning of SOPHIS for Tier 1 bank
- BAM (Business Activity Monitor) systems for Tier 1 bank
- System of fast trade information distribution for Tier 1 bank
- Algorithmic trading system
- Online betting and matching system
- Team leading and mentoring.
- Career management for large groups
- Good grasp of AGILE delivery process. Helping to organize projects better.
- Designing architecture for multithreaded, messaging based systems.
- Certified Scrum master (CSM)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
Ericpol Telecom Sp z o.o., Software Developer
January 2006 - October 2007, Łódź, łódzkie, Poland
INTERsoft Sp z o.o., C++ Software Developer
March 2004 - December 2005, Łódź, łódzkie, Poland
C/C++ and MFC Programmer. Design of GUI and computational algorithms in IntelliCAD and other company products (construction and architecture industry).
Miwi Urmet, System Engineer
February 2003 - November 2003, Łódź, łódzkie, Poland
C++ Programmer. System design and implementation. Updating and creating new modules (for generating DIGIVOICE, BIBUS, EASY2WIRE system configuration).