• Enthusiastic, courageous, honest ScrumMaster and servant leader
• Provides value based software delivery utilizing the Scrum framework and Agile practices
• Agile Coach, Agile Practitioner, and Agile change agent passionate about providing Agile and Scrum education services to IT and business teams
• Provides Agile consultation to ScrumMasters, PMs, Managers, Product Owners, Business Partners, Software Developers, Architects, BA’s, QA Engineers
• Practicing Kanban and Lean/Pull techniques with support teams
• On a journey of continuously improving my Agility
5280 Solutions, ScrumMaster
January 2011 - Present, Highlands Ranch, CO, US
I began using scrum at this company about 6 months after I was hired. I used scrum at my previous company for several years.
MDC Holdings, Project Manager / ScrumMaster
December 2004 - January 2011, Denver, CO, US
I began my Scrum experience with this company when I was working as a BA/PM on a Stormwater Management system. I volunteered to run the project using Scrum and have never looked back.