SunPower Corporation, Scrum Master/Project Manager
April 2013 - Present, Austin, Tx, United States
Scrum Master At SunPower Corporation
EPS Software Corp, Business Analyst/ Scrum Master
December 2012 - Present, Houston, Texas, United States
• Serve as coach to help guide the team on how best to use Agile/Scrum Practices such as Pair Programming, Kanban boards, INVEST model and other tools needed to deliver quality software.
• Help the team in its self organizing quest by removing impediments, facilitating discussion, decision making and resolving conflict.
• Provide an interactive environment for the team to suggest ideas, and work through problems with a view at solving problems as a team.
• Act as Servant leader making sure the team is comfortable, and ensuring external influence doesn't affect the work of the team for each sprint.
• Create a high level Mind Map breakdown of the project, with detailed breakdown of the items in the current sprint.
• Create user stories / use cases for requirements with matching acceptance criteria.
• Conduct group meeting with the developers to talk out the items, put estimates on them and assign tasks to developers.
• Document project process, User Stories, Use Case, Bugs, Task, Work Item, and necessary documentation detailing how features work
• Create a Sprint Summary spreadsheet with Task, Title, Assigned To, Estimated Time, Completed for each sprint
• Verify that program functions according to business requirements gathered, using testing tools to ensure acceptance criteria is met.
• Function as Scrum Master/Product Owner working with the team to give appropriate estimates on product backlog items, remove impediment, ensuring the team is comfortable and sprints are completed on time.
Hardeysolutions, Scrum Master/Analyst
November 2009 - Present, Houston, Texas, United States
• Produced prototypes, wireframes, mockups, for website and mobile apps based on stakeholder requirements.
• Worked with the QA team to coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) from strategy to signoff using tools such as Quality Center.
• Served as product owner on projects writing User stories, working with scrum team and ensuring demo's are well reviewed before presentation.
• Coordinated review of the Project Vision, Road Map, Release plan, Product Backlog with the scrum team to have a clear idea of the project details.
• Function as Scrum Master working with the team to give appropriate estimates on product backlog items, remove impediment, ensuring the team is comfortable and sprints are completed on time.
• Facilitated Sprint planning, Sprint retrospective, Sprint planning review & Sprint demo for stakeholders.