Investis, Product Manager
April 2013 - Present, Vadodara, Gujarat, India
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Driving the overall product vision, strategy, and requirements that will fuel user growth and product evolutions. Build and manage the productroadmap.
- Continuously deliver advances in the product by executing against the product roadmap, maintaining a deep understanding of competitive offerings and how they Impact consumer choices and preferences, and how they should influence the product.
- Drive fast paced iterative product development, making calls on product features and functionality
- Building positive relationships and trust through strong cross-team interactions, on-time delivery, high quality product and perceptive thinking, and innovation, delivering quality products, and making appropriate trade-offs
- Defining product success metrics and analyzing product performance by driving the product agenda with Engineering, Design, and other cross-functional teams to deliver!
- Tracking product success against plan and keeping the business unit management team informed and enlisting appropriate support from top management.Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
Morningstar India Pvt. Ltd., Project Manager
March 2009 - February 2013, New Delhi, Delhi, India
Experience of over 11 years in IT industry. Sound understanding of graphic design and user interface fundamentals. Formulated goals and objectives, charted project workflow, and handled the overall creative concepts for online media. Site creation and maintenance according to clients' specifications, involved research on client, usability study, creation of graphics, navigation and site architecture, planning, visualization, conceptualization, creation, coordination and quality assurance for