July 2007 - Present, Pune, India
•A well seasoned developer with extensive experience in writing infrastructure code base for mid to large scale enterprise application.
• Analyze large set of information/data and propose/implement optimal technical solution.
• Set up technical direction and process planning for fresher’s learning program.
• A keen learner of technology and various languages that varies from Groovy,Perl,ROR to entire Java stack.
• Working as a recruitment specialist for various accounts throughout the organization.
• Extensively support startup accounts in ice breaking phrase of the project.
• Experimenting with different learning methodologies.
•Proactively discuss different architectural issues with technical team for finding out best optimal solution which can give the essence of BPM and SOA based approach.
•Have certifications like Sun certified Java Programmer , Sun Certified Web Component Developer and Sun certified Business Component Developer (EJB 3.0)
•A Certified Scrum Master
Articles I've written
Key Roles for an A-Team
What are the ingredients needed to build a development team that works like a well-oiled engine, that performs like a juggler from the best circus in the city -- managing everything well, timing each movement precisely, and not letting anything fall?