Souq.com, Product Manager
July 2010 - Present, Amman, Amman, Jordan
• Define the KPI’s that need to be improved, User experiences that need enhancements and features that need to be implemented to add a good value to the business.
• Presenting proposals and effective solutions to the upper management regarding implications of proposed plans.
• Setting strategic direction based on customer needs and business goals.
• Defining the product navigational flow and the user experience need to be implemented.
• Writing and delivering BRDs, PRDs and FSDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
• Define the Product Strategies and Roadmap.
• Defining and managing integrations with 3rd Parties.
• Monitoring KPI changes after launching the product
• Working in Agile Product Development style.
• Prepare for a BRD and PRD review meeting with the stakeholders (Mainly CTO, UX Manager and Country GM’s).
• After Approval, breaking down the requirements into stories and load it to Pivotal Tracker.
• Work closely with development team to ensure high product understanding.
• Monitoring the Product launching process, and keep tracking the impact on the business KPI’s.
• Orders Shipping, User Verification (High Risk), Order Management, Dispute Management and Order Return, Seller will Ship, Invoicing, Member to member Messaging, Pro-Merchants, Subscriptions, Coupons and many other projects.
Souq.com, Technical Team Leader
February 2009 - July 2010, Amman, Amman, Jordan
Team Leader Responsibilities:
• Tasks allocation.
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
• Keeping the motivation level high of all the team members.
• Ensuring a healthy and positive work environment.
• Participate actively in the appraisal process for team members.
• Map the manpower needs for the team and participate in the recruitment process.
Technical Leader Responsibilities:
• Define Flowcharts, Class diagrams, Database structure and other required diagrams for the project
• Code Reviewing
• Setting code standards
• Technical testing
• Code writing
Souq.com, Senior Web Developer
October 2007 - February 2009, Amman, Amman, Jordan
• Developing a world-class web projects using PHP and MySQL.
• Work as Lead Product Developer.
PHP, MySQL, Apache, Linux, SOAP, Web 2.0, DB Design, DB Optimization, Query Optimization, triggers, Stored Procedures, Regular Expression, SEO, SQL Injection/XSS Prevention, mod_rewrite, mod_security, cron jobs, shell scripting, MVC Pattern Development, FB Connect, API Security, handshaking, tokens, smarty
Souq.com, Intermediate Web Developer
October 2006 - October 2007, Amman, Amman, Jordan
• Developing a world-class web projects using PHP
• Work as Product Developer in the development team