Anne Cesa Klein
I'm a Technical Program Manager with 8+ years experience in traditional projects and 2+years in Agile projects as a Certified Scrum Master (certified 2009). My engineering background includes a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, 6+ years of software development including time as a principal engineer and as an engineering manager, and 4 software patents.
• Leading and managing dynamic programs and projects in a fast-paced work environment
• Organizing and tracking all the nitty gritty details while focusing on the big picture
• Communicating up, down, across, and out: listening, speaking, presenting, writing
• Bringing together effective global teams by building collaborative relationships
• Facilitating consensus and guiding teams to prompt and actionable decisions