Ada Musheyev, Agile Project Manager/Scrum Master
Over 15 years of as an experienced Internet professional specializing in project management, strategic planning and Agile / Scrum processes.
Self-directed and results focused Project Manager with a unique blend of strategic and creative acuity that has consistently been valued by clients and that has helped companies achieve their goals.
Exceptional combination of hard and soft skills, from software savvy and process methodology to risk management, learning agility and interpersonal effectiveness.
- Possesses a unique and effective combination of interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills and strengths that she easily adapts to each project’s individual needs. Excellent analytical, problem solving, mentoring, facilitation, and communication skills.
- Offers a unique blend of leadership and technical abilities achieving very satisfied customers and increased productivity quality by building great cross-collaborations, developing strong feedback loop and focusing on customers’ needs.
- Extensive experience managing multiple, concurrent projects with a proven track record for delivering high-quality, creative solutions. Offers a strong focus on building high performing teams while leveraging exceptional communication skills to excel in client management and negotiation.
- Extensive professional experience in the software industry, including technology decision and orientation, Agile / Scrum as well as conventional project management, budget management / cost control, off-shore implementation and management, and business and technology architecture alignments.
- Cross Industry Multi-Functional Consultant / Project Manager with an affinity towards efficiency and process design and a broad background in technology consulting in Fortune 500 companies. Experienced in web development, web content management, project management and matrix management. Skilled in simplifying and organizing complex projects and facilitating the teams to get them done
Areas of Expertise
- Strong Communication Skills, Influencing / Negotiation Skills, Stakeholder Management (Project & Executive), Staff Management / Mentoring
- Agile, Scrum, Usability, Design, Project Management, Information Architecture, Web Vendor Management
- Complete SDLC, Complete Project Lifecycle, Business Process Mapping, Requirements Analysis, Information Architecture (IA), Functional Specs, UI / Wireframes, Usability Skills
- Web Technologies, Advanced in MS Office Suite, Staff Management / Mentoring, Issue Systems (Jira), CMS, Web Analytics