- Masters Certificate in IS/IT Project Management -Villanova University
- Masters Certificate in Project Management- Villanova University
- Bachelor of Science, Business Management – University of Phoenix
- Aerospace Control and Warning Systems - US Air Force Technical Training
- MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional)
- CSM (Certified Scrum Master)
- Leadership Training for Managers Certification (Dale Carnegie)
TOOLS AND TECHNOLOGIES
AGILE (SCRUM), XP, SDLC
MS-Visio, MS-Project 2003/7, MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Version 1,SharePoint
Windows (7,Vista,XP) –Citrix (XenServer, XenApp) / SQL, .net
v Saint Joes Health Systems (Consultant) Jun 11-Present
IT Project Manager/Scrum Master, Anaheim, CA
· Collaborate with business partners, other Information Technology (IT) teams and engineers to arrive at recommendations for technology decisions. This includes infrastructure designs and modifications.
· Manage teams that design, develop and implement various Enterprise level solutions using Citrix technologies.
· Responsible for developing and maintaining enterprise systems architectural strategies that support the business.
· Ensure that issues and risks are identified, understood early and dealt with in a manner that mitigates surprises, risk to scope, cost, and schedule
· Develop and maintain standard project documentation - project plans, agendas, action items lists, deliverables and ensure adherence to company Project Management Standards and best practices.
· Lead sprint planning as Scrum master for multiple front-end and back-end Scrum teams; manage projects in both Agile and Waterfall development environments
v Affiliated Computer System INC (A Xerox Company) Mar07-June 11
Project Manager/Scrum Master, Phoenix, AZ
· Established and manage priorities for complete life-cycle projects including the planning, design, programming, testing, and implementation of business solutions for Web and Custom Development applications.
· Designed project plans defining the needs, major tasks and milestones, based on scope, resources, budget, and personnel.
· Coordinated the development of new systems and/or applications projects, the modification of existing systems or applications, or changes in current methods or techniques.
· Coordinated project performance with the other work of the affected department or departments such as Operations, Finance, Marketing and Sales.
· Acted as liaison between implementation personnel, management, and vendors by conducting meetings to review project details and obtain approval and signoffs.
· Identified and resolve project impediments
· Established a lightweight Scrum project management process and helped team meet sprint goals.
· Work with Product Owner to groom the product backlog.
· Facilitated agile release planning.
· Coached teams on SCRUM practices,
v Infor Software Solutions Feb 05-Mar 07
Senior Business Analyst, Rancho Cordova, CA
· Leveraged and facilitated the integration of internal Hansen product knowledge and expertise relating to process improvement services for the benefit of customers, within large-scope, technology-based Hansen Enterprise software implementation projects.
· Assist (Client) project team in overseeing the business process review for all identified departments and functional areas or personally complete and document that process.
· Work in partnership with (Client) Project Team, Functional Team Leads and functional end-users to identify and document business process improvement opportunities & lead (or complete) the definition of requirements for system design, implementation & training.
· Collaborate with Project Managers, the Hansen Configuration Specialist and (Client) resources to ensure all system design requirements adequately reflect the defined business processes and fully support all components of the functional business requirements.
v Ciena Mar 01- Feb 05
System Test Engineer, Linthicum, MD
· Assisted customers and field engineers in post sales technical support issues for enterprise wide hardware and software networking products including: bridges, routers, NIC's, terminal servers, Ethernet, FDDI, Token Ring, Token Bus, ATM hubs, multi protocol drivers and stacks, SNMP and Network Management Systems.
· Supported the beta code releases to test customers.
· Reviewed all technical documentation before product release.
· Performed remote network troubleshooting projects using the Sniffer protocol analyzer to find and correct problems in customers’ networks.
· Analyzed fiber optic transmission equipment in a system test environment to verify and evaluate faulty module components.