Expertise in agile software development and release management with over 8 years of experience, delivering enterprise applications through multiple release cycles. Skilled at leading teams, mentoring team members, developing user stories, and establishing lightweight software configuration management and release processes to enable organizations to build stable products quickly.
- Masters Certificate in IS/IT Project Management -Villanova University
- Masters Certificate in Project Management- Villanova University
- Bachelor of Science, Business Management – University of Phoenix
- Aerospace Control and Warning Systems - US Air Force Technical Training
- PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner)
- CSM (Certified Scrum Master)
- MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional)
- Leadership Training for Managers Certification (Dale Carnegie)
TOOLS AND TECHNOLOGIES
AGILE (SCRUM), XP, Kanban, SDLC, TDD
MS-Visio, MS-Project 2003/7, MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint, Team Foundation Server (TFS), VersionOne ,SharePoint, Rally, TestTrack, Mingle,BaseCamp
Windows (8,7,Vista,XP) –Citrix (XenServer, XenApp) / SQL, .net /Couchbase/ Node JS
- NBCUniversal-Fandango Nov 11-Present
Scrum Master (Mobile /Web Development), Los Angeles, CA
- Responsible for the coordination of internal resources and external partners (Google) to test the functionality of the Fandango mobile app on existing and prototype Android devices.
- Coordinate the APK releases for Android Handset and Tablet to the Google Play, Amazon, Barns & Noble , GetJar ,Windows 8 Markets.
- Work with mobile web and API team product owners to groom the product backlogs for future releases.
- Lead sprint planning for multiple front-end and back end mobile, web and API development teams
- Facilitate agile planning, retrospectives and demos to core team and selected stakeholders.
- Drive web development and design projects from concept through to delivery.
- Manage the development/testing and release of Application Program Interface (API) Framework.
- Responsible for coordination the IPA file submission to the Apple iTunes market for review and release.
- Saint Joes Health Systems (Consultant) Jun 11-Oct 11
IT Project Manager/Scrum Master, Anaheim, CA
- Collaborated with business partners, other Information Technology (IT) teams and engineers to arrive at recommendations for technology decisions. This includes infrastructure designs and modifications.
- Managed teams that design, develop and implement various Enterprise level solutions using Citrix technologies.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining enterprise systems architectural strategies that support the business.
- Develop and maintain standard project documentation - project plans, agendas, action items lists, deliverables and ensure adherence to company Project Management Standards and best practices
- Affiliated Computer System INC (A Xerox Company) Mar07-June 11
Project Manager/Scrum Master, Phoenix, AZ
- Established and manage priorities for complete life-cycle projects including the planning, design, programming, testing, and implementation of business solutions.
- Designed project plans defining the needs, major tasks and milestones, based on scope, resources, budget, and personnel.
- Coordinated the development of new systems and/or applications projects, the modification of existing systems or applications, or changes in current methods or techniques.
- Coordinated project performance with the other work of the affected department or departments such as Operations, Finance, Marketing and Sales.
- Acted as liaison between implementation personnel, management, and vendors by conducting meetings to review project details and obtain approval and signoffs.
- Infor Software Solutions Feb 05-Mar 07
Senior Business Analyst, Rancho Cordova, CA
- Leveraged and facilitated the integration of internal product knowledge and expertise relating to process improvement services for the benefit of customers, within large-scope, technology-based Hansen 8 Enterprise software implementation projects.
- Assisted (Client) project team in overseeing the business process review for all identified departments and functional areas or personally complete and document that process.
- Worked in partnership with (Client) Project Team, Functional Team Leads and functional end-users to identify and document business process improvement opportunities & lead (or complete) the definition of requirements for system design, implementation & training.