17+ years of Technology Leadership and Successful Systems Delivery experience for Start-Ups, Mid-Sized and Large corporations in diverse Industry Verticals, Technology environments; building and managing Global IT teams in multiple countries.
Here's a quick synopsis:
Aug 2010 - Dec 2012 ** Chief Technology Officer @ Digital Room, Inc.
Sep 2006 - Aug 2010 ** Director of Software Development @ National Payment Network, Inc.
Consulting Engagements below -
Nov 2004 - Sep 2006 ** Project DIrector / Client Relationship and Delivery Head @ UPS Trade Management Services
Jul 2003 - Oct 2004 ** Lead Architect / Engagement Manager @ J. D. Power and Associates
Oct 2002 - Jun 2003 ** Application Lead @ ADP (Automatic Data Processing)
Apr 2001 - Sep 2002 ** Lead Programmer / Business Analyst @ Groupe Danone
Nov 1998 - Nov 2000 ** Team Lead @ Land Transport Authority, Singapore Government
Digital Room, Inc., Chief Technology Officer
August 2010 - December 2012, Van Nuys, CA, United States
1.> Scrum Master - Oct 2010 - Apr 2011
- Creation of Shipping, Customer Mgmt, Feedback API and EASY Design tool v1.0. Offshore development and QA team in Manila, Philippines. Product team in Van Nuys, CA, USA. Utilized JIRA / Greenhopper agile tool and introduced / implemented Scrum as Agile Methodology.
2.> Scrum Training - Oct 2010 - Nov 2010
- Trained 20+ developers, 8+ QA and 4+ product team members on Scrum and rolled out Scrum implementation for all major projects and releases.
3.> Scrum Master - May 2011 - Aug 2011
6 Developers, 2 QA, 1 Product Owner
- Rollout of Next Gen platform, 5 eCommerce websites on newly created SOA architecture
4.> Scrum Master - Jul 2011 - Jan 2012
5 Developers, 2 QA, 1 Product Owner
- Creation of Interaction Tracker pixel tracking API that records all Visitor Interaction on all websites. Used for Source tracking, Sales Attribution, re-targeting, Dynamic web content, Conversion Improvement, Abandoned Cart conversion. Built Advanced BI capabilities for ROI of various marketing channel spends
5.> Scrum Master - Nov 2011 - Mar 2012
15 developers, 5 QA, 3 Scrum Masters from 3 scrum teams - conducted Scrum of Scrums
- PrintRunner.com acquisition. Technology, CS, Prepress, Production, IT integration. Built and launched new website, transitioned PrintRunner customers, their order history, file onto Digital Room technology platform.
Conducted Scrum of Scrums format meetings managing 3 scrum teams.
6.> Scrum Master - Mar 2012 - Aug 2012
Scrum of Scrums for 5 scrum teams including 3 development teams, 1 R&D, 1 System Admin / Platform team
- Rolled out Next Generation SOA based technology stack after reconfiguring 50+ application / web servers, re-factoring / upgrading all websites, partitioning databases for better overall performance and rolling out / integrating 12 web-services.