Productive Edge, Sr. Business Analyst
October 2012 - Present, Chicago, IL, United States
• Manages effective resource allocation, team training and development, and performance reviews.
• Tracks practice profitability; reviews project and internal budgets; drives process improvements.
• Creates mobile practice strategy roadmap and vision, guides sales efforts and R&D investments.
• Ensures “bench” time is directed at effective creation of reuse and modularity best practices.
• Drives Scrum and TDD improvements across hybrid PMO, leveraging global distributed agile teams.
• Manages product development, product and epic backlog, and use cases for multiple projects.
• Leads stakeholder collaboration and initial business requirements documentation.
• Responsible for product investment plan and profitability.
• Prioritizes features per sprint by business value per story point burned.
• Trains and oversees UX and Business Analysts; reviews and approves requirements documentation
• Architects new or customizes open webservice APIs
• Leads cross-functional teams to deliver creation and development of innovative mobile solutions.
• Project leadership for Android and iOS applications.
• Manages project role assignments for team of 10 direct reports.
• Collaborates with other directors to ensure success of project teams and minimize resource conflicts.
Enterprise Mobility Consulting
• Expertise with global enterprise mobility products; multi-app client portfolio management.
• Consultant to executive sponsors and key stakeholders.
• Responsible for end-to-end delivery of mobile applications, acts as delivery-side Product Owner.
• Responsible for gathering client stakeholder backlog, project estimation - crafts SOWs for new clients.