Boca Raton, FL
Mgr, Project Management Office (Global Services & Delivery)
· Driver of business direction through effective Project Portfolio management, program & project status reporting, roadmap planning, and resource allocation reporting.
· Decreased time-to-market time by 1/3 through process re-engineering and implementing an agile SDLC process.
· Authored and implemented an ITIL based Stage-Gate methodology that improved product quality and reduced support costs.
· Authored templates and checklists that improved the quality of the project management team; increasing PM satisfaction by 60% throughout the organization.
· Increased project collaboration across the organization through SharePoint and effective meeting techniques.
· Requested program/project manager of enterprise-level web based projects for Fortune 500 clients.
· Successfully increased output of project team by augmenting available project resources through the strategic use of third party and outsourcing vendors.
· Cultivated productive relationships with key decision makers and manage personnel on a global basis to achieve corporate goals.
· Participate in strategic planning with comprehensive knowledge of management, organizational development, team building and project execution.
· Accountable for project success within Information Technology (IT), Information Systems (IS), Operations, Telecom, Customer Care & Technical Support, Internal Support, Migrations, and Global Sourcing.
Project Manager II (IS)
· Proven ability to deliver multiple concurrent projects on-time through expert prioritization and organization of work efforts and project team resources.
· Able to influence management in a highly matrix organization for top-notch resources to ensure high quality and productivity on key projects.
· Expertly utilized previous web and internet development skills to manage highly technical and complex projects.
· Delivered PCI Merchant Compliance project saving the business over $50K in monthly penalties and eventual cancellation of credit card processing.
· Rescued failing projects that were critical to the business’s strategic goal and revenue generation.
· Top notch risk identification and management, conflict management, and issues resolution.
· Ability to successfully manage projects within multiple SDLC processes; Waterfall, SCRUM/agile, iterative and combinations thereof.
Technical Team Lead (IS)
· The lead software engineer and resource manager of a specialized team of quality and customer focused web developers that delivered revenue
· Authored requirements and use cases that bridged the gap between the business world and the technical resources.
· Highly focused on quality and continual improvement.
· Engineering representative for customer-facing meetings; including requirements exploration and gathering, status updates, deployment planning, and customer acceptance.
Software Engineer II (IS)
· Developer of web applications and backend ordering, provisioning and billing systems.
· The lead developer of a product configuration system that reduced support costs by allowing customers to configure and manage their hosting products and increased revenue by providing automated product up-sell opportunities for internal Sales team.
· Specialized in re-engineering applications to improve performance and quality.