Certified Scrum Master (CSM) with over 8 years of experience in Software Industry. Extended expertise in Software Development, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Project Development, Coding, Testing and Maintenance;
- Excellent problem solving and analysis
- Deep understanding of technology with focus on delivering business solutions
- Persuasive communicator with exceptional relationship management skills with ability to relate to people at any level of business and management
- Skilled and innovative team player with proven ability to lead and motivate teams to maximize productivity
- Good practical Knowledge about Agile Process like Scrum and Kanban
Xerox Services, Kochi (June 2005 - Present)
- Facilitating Release planning, Daily scrum meetings, sprint planning, sprint review, and sprint retrospective.
- Working with Product owner to groom Product Backlog
- Publicizing the team's progress and successes to make sure they are highly visible to product owner / stakeholders.
- Sprint Burndown
- Release Burndown
- Bug Metrics
- Managing projects in both Agile and Waterfall development environments.
- Working with Agile Coach to provide Coaching on TDD, BDD
- Working with Agile coach and other Scrum Masters to improve the Agile awareness and adoption
- Working with Team and Agile coach to increase the Velocity by reducing waste and improving efficiency.
- Facilitating the Kanban mode of execution for maintenance projects
KEY TECHNICAL SKILLS
Technologies: C#, ASP.Net
Database: SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services 2005/2008
Version Control: TFS,SVN, Team Coherence
Unit Testing Tool: NUnit, MS Test, SpecFlow
Xerox, Scrum Master
November 2013 - Present, Kochi, Kerala, India
Currently working as a Scrum Master with Xerox Services.
Have experience working in projects with Microsoft technologies.
Xerox, Lead Engineer
June 2005 - October 2013, Kochi, Kerala, India
Was a Lead Engineer/ Team member for various Scrum teams.