Andrew J. Czuchry, Jr., PhD
Andrew has been an Agile Advocate and Servant Leader for "high visibility / high priority" project and program successes within three (3) Busines Units for the past several years. Additionally, he has served as the information / knowledge exchange liaison with the centralized Project Management Office (PMO) for the Business Division. In these combined Agile adoption and Agile execution roles, Andrew's responsibilities have included the following:
a) orchestrate alignment between Business and IT groups (implementing product backlog, sprint backlog, progress burn-down artifacts)
b) escalation point for orchestrating removal of obstacles/barriers blocking success progression
c) facilitate communication and commitment within teams as well as alignment of commitments between teams
d) facilitate recurring meetings for team alignment, organizational readiness, working software demonstrations, and success ceremonies
Andrew's Agile roles have been extended beyond his working group and into the broader Lean/Agile/Scrum community through several key contributions:
- Agile advocate for a Business Division, including facilitating pilot project successes that were used as models for expanded Agile adoption
- Crafted and applied a "flow matrix" information radiator to help facilitate positive turn-around in two key strategic initiatives (leading to repeated overall project successes in each case); one was a key strategic component for the "top priority" initiative of the company.
- Collaboratively crafted a "handbook" for Project Managers and Developers to help Agile adoption across an organization of 450+ people
- Packaged and presented multiple "lunch and learn" sessions for a Business Unit beginning to transition to Agile/Scrum
- Collaborated with other Agile practitioners within the company and through "Executive Leadership Forums" in the community at large
ADP, Director - Product Development
September 2007 - Present, , United States
Director of Product Development, including Project Management and IT Development.