• Certified Project Management Professional (PMP®) with ten years’ experience in project management in the Information Technology industry and used Agile/Scrum, Waterfall, Iterative waterfall, RUP and LEAN development methodologies.
• Proven track record to transform non-Agile teams to Agile teams.
• Part of core team which implemented Agile in StubHub scaling from a pilot project to the enterprise level by working on all components like requirements, development, testing, release, tools, training, coaching and maintenance.
• Part of core team for StubHub to evaluate, select and customize project management tools; ALM and PPM tools
• Leading the efforts to create tool ecosystem to create efficiency for the team
• Certified SCRUM Professional (CSP) and SCRUM Master (CSM) and practicing AGILE Scrum project framework for five years.
• Led application development team for the launch of Symantec eCommerce platform, http://store.norton.com/ in August 2009, a $56 M initiative.
• Seasoned professional, with outstanding client interaction, project planning, execution, monitoring and resource balancing skills with ability to support multiple simultaneous application development projects in a matrix organizational structure.
• Strategic leader, team builder, and technical specialist contributing to corporate profitability, productivity, and service delivery with well-rounded total thirteen years IT background of application development, maintenance and enhancement.
Adesh Agarwal, PMP, CSM’s Specialties:
• PMP (Project Management Professional), CSM (Certified Scrum Master).
• Program/Project Management, Project Scope/Cost/Schedule/Risk Management, Project quality/performance Management.
• IT Development and project management methodologies; SDLC, RUP, AGILE, SCRUM, PMBOK.
• MS VISIO, MS-Project, MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word, ClearCase, ClearQuest, Microsoft SharePoint.